Your dog has only just arrived in his new home and you would like the children to learn the basics about proper handling the dog. The DoggyIntro is perfect for children. I come by the house and teach your child(ren) how your dog can learn to “say please”, teach them how to safely play with the dog, what they must do when a dog growls and when to leave the dog alone.
You can continue with Family lessons at home for the training in basic obedience. Obviously with all family members, and tailored to your dog’s needs.
* 8 weeks’ old pups start with Puppy Welcome, learning about basic training and desirable behaviour first.
DoggyIntro with the children
what is a dog? how to react when he bites your toes? how to play with him? information and exercises for children of all ages
- 1 appointment at your home address, 1½ hrs
- the lesson is adapted to the age of your child(ren)
- a dog-fun-package for your child(ren)
- travelling costs are 30ct/km from Oegstgeest