Raising a (young) dog is not always easy. Do you ever wonder … how to get your dog through the awkward puberty stage, can you still teach an adult dog or how can you best help your re-homed dog with his re-education? dogNL helps you with a Training plan, giving Advice for (re)training your dog.
Re-education or Behavioral counseling?
When fear or aggression is the issue I refer you to Behavioral therapy. When there is a behavioral issue it is necessary to first find out what the motivation is for this particular behaviour. Only then I can put together a step plan to curb your dog’s problem behaviour. Re-education is a program for teens showing unruly behaviour or for dogs who have just moved house and have to adjust to their new environment.
advice and a tailor-made training plan for your dog
- advice and training plan for:
- problems with troublesome teenage dogs
- a re-homed dog / shelter dog
- an expat dog
- 1 appointment at your home address, approx. 1½ hour
- questionnaire sent to you beforehand
- you get advice, tips and a tailor-made plan
- plan in short e-mailed, extra costs are € 35
- travelling costs are 30ct/km from Oegstgeest
*1-on-1 training is possible at dogNL
*re-homed dogs will need time to settle in their new home first. dogNL offers a good start
*for complicated problems you’ll need behavioral counseling